Friday 29 January 2016

Where to begin...?

Friday 29th January 2016

As I sit here writing my first post, I am going round in circles thinking about how I want my blog to read, what I want to achieve out of it and what people will want to know. I have been teaching ten years and have taught in four different countries, which have included England, Vietnam, Russia and the UAE. There is so much that I want to share and so many funny moments that have taken place in the classroom. My teaching is all about active participation, fun and ensuring all children leave each day knowing something they didn't know at the start.
So I guess there I have it... my blog will be about the day to day teaching and all those moments that make it the best job in the world. I will also share my teaching ideas, strategies and you will hopefully learn something along the way.
It is Friday night here in Dubai and I think it is time to watch another episode of Homeland. 'Just one more episode' is a regular saying in my house. I will update this blog on a regular basis.
Enjoy the weekend!

*** Please 'like' and 'share' my blog on all social media ***


No comments:

Post a Comment