Saturday 30 January 2016

Day 2 and ready to share!!!

Saturday 30th January 2016




It is Saturday afternoon and I am sat completing my planning for the week ahead. Working in the Middle East means that we work a Sunday-Thursday week, so today is effectively a Sunday in the UK. I have already been out to an indoor play centre with my 2 year old son, so it is now time to plan for the week. Over the next few months I will share resources that I use, as well as sharing some tips/advice on teaching in the Primary Classroom. I will also share some of the funny moments throughout the week.

All the resources that I share you can find on:

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/boltoncharlie


Some of these will be resources that I am happy to share for 'Free' and some will be charged at a small fee. Hours and hours have gone into some of these resources, so you definitely get value for money.

We are currently learning about Mountains and Volcanoes and next week the children will be interviewing 'Alan Arnette', who has climbed Everest three times!
*** For children to understand how the air is different at altitude, I am going to get them to breathe through a straw for a whole minute. This gives a similar feeling to being at Everest base camp. I will also get the children to carry a heavy bag and breathe through the straw. This will bring the learning to life for the children...

*** Please 'like' and 'share' my blog on all social media ***



No comments:

Post a Comment